Thursday, January 18, 2024

From Idea to Completion: A New Phase


 I recently resumed work on a long standing project. I'm looking back on some work that has led me to this place. Rough drafts, & continual art explorations, sure, but also work on my organizational skills, on staying focused, & on learning to de-clutter my space & my brain. Looking forward, moving out of an idea phase to an action phase. I'm beginning to bring individual segments to completion. This (cropped) sketch went into my daily journal today. (Credit: Even though I love this bridge & have been there many times, I used a photo by Anne McKinnell, a beautiful outdoor nature photographer, as a reference.)

4 comments:

  1. You've taken on a good project. It isn't easy to remain focused on being decluttered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it exciting when you move from idea to action phase? I think this will be a marvelous project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be hard to sustain our efforts on a longer/larger project. Hang in there! I'm currently working on decluttering and thoroughly cleaning my home office, after which I hope and plan to get back to some of my own larger projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me!