Sunday, December 5, 2021

Clearing Away November 2021


A great sunny morning for doing home tasks: 
Early morning grocery.
Dishes. Laundry. Accounts. Tidying.
It's time to clear away November,
 and to make a space for December. 
The tractor pumpkin farm drawing is by Nora McPhail,
whose work I adore. She has a blog here.
Two post cards are from a fellow Art Grouper. 
The lady behind the candle 
who is cooking a stew in a giant pumpkin, 
she is someone I created some years ago. 
The embroidered pumpkin pillow was made
by a fellow French Grouper, also some years ago.

Things are different again this fall (pandemic), 
but I still love this time of year! 

I'm leaving replies to your comments, 
so please leave one & come back & check.

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you again here. I love your little "art show".

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to have a last look at autumn and move on to a lovely new season. I thought by now we'd be further along in the togetherness department but not to be. Still, we'll do what we can! Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your artsy fall display. It's so much fun to change things up with the seasons. Even in Florida, I do a little bit of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita catching up today on your posts. I love your fall display. Nora McPhail's work is lovely. I have followed her blog for several years. I adore the lady cooking the stew. What a wonderful creation my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me!